Saturday, November 23, 2013

Weight Watchers Weigh-In No. 26

I just left one of the best meetings ever. We discussed our Thanksgiving plans and designed our plates. (I'll share mine on Thanksgiving, plus I can't upload pictures from this iPad.) Members were really engaged and having a good time. I really do love my meeting. That's very important on this journey.

This week I weighed in with a GAIN of one and six tenths pounds. My exercise changed this week, but I was on top of my points. It's not a big deal; I'm not defined by a number on the scale. When I look at the big picture, I'm headed in the right direction. (My cycle starting last night may have something to do with the gain. I know it had something to do with me enjoying the alternate bites of chips and cookies last night.)

Fred also had a gain - eight tenths of a pound. I'm pretty sure it's the exercise; he's not so sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments.