Monday, January 20, 2014

Treats!

So, as soon I heard from Weight Watchers that I had officially lost forty pounds, I couldn't wait to reward myself. After the meeting I told Fred that I needed a TREAT.  His response was, "Why, so you can gain the wright back?" Sorry darling, I didn't want a two dollar treat (think ice cream), I had something else in mind.

I've been wanting some Levi's for a while, but didn't want to spend money knowing, I wouldn't be in the size long. I'm glad I didn't. I got the jeans below in a darker indigo wash size 16, medium length. These are a 16 misses not 16 women's.

Source


I also got the printed tee below. My favorite was the coral colored one under this, but the grey was Fred's favorite. Sometimes,you have to go with the hubby though hopefully I might get the other too. I got this shirt in a large. I'll probably wear it with my black skinny leg jeans if they aren't too big.


Source


Source



Fred picked this black Michael Kors purse out for me, but I do NOT like purses like this. I care for style and not brand. Too me this purse screams, "look I'm wearing Michael Kors!" Maybe that's the point for some, but not me. I'd rather have a purse that draws attention long after the designer has ceased being "in." Had he bought the purse without me being present, I would not have requested he return it though.
Source

I like the style of the two bags below better. The first is an Anne Klein bag that I like in black. The second is a Michael Kors bag that I like in luggage. I wasn't positive that I wanted the Michael Kors purse so we decided I'd get the first bag in black. When I reach the 50lb lost milestone, I will get the brown Michael Kors purse if I still want it. That fifty pound weight loss will land me at a weight I haven't been since before I had my third born. Let's go 50!

Anne Klein Perfect Medium Tote
Source

MICHAEL Michael Kors Jet Set Travel Large East West Tote
Source

When the time comes, I might opt for some gorgeous shoes instead. My size is soooo hard to find.

Before we headed home, I did end up getting that two dollar treat too. I love Sweet CeCe's. I hadn't had any of their frozen yogurt in three to four months or more because I switched to Saturday morning weight-ins from Thursday evening weigh-ins. I used to get some after each weigh-in. It will be mid-March or later before I treat myself to some again.




1 comment:

We appreciate your comments.