Saturday, September 21, 2013

Weight Watchers Weekly Weigh-In No. 18

We arrived at Weight Watchers late this morning, so I was afraid I wouldn't get to weigh in this week. I was expecting a loss, but I didn't expect a four pound loss. I told you last week's gain was just the sunflower seeds! I have officially lost twenty-five pounds. I jumped the gun: I have less than a pound to go though!

I wish I was in uncharted territory so that I would have an excuse to buy new clothes. However, I have one more size at home that I can't fit yet and they are fall/ winter clothes. Another ten to fifteen pounds should have me sitting pretty. Hopefully, it won't take until summer.

Fred lost the two and two tenths he gained last week.

1 comment:

  1. Hi. I saw your link at the NSV link up and came over to visit. 4 pounds ... awesome. I just started my journey and lost 4 pounds for my first 9 days. I've got so far to go but I'll get there. Nice to come across another Christian on the journey.

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments.