Saturday, March 22, 2014

Help, I Have Fallen . . .

. . .and I desperately want to get up!

I don't know what happened - I lost it. 

Not running.

Not eating healthy choices the majority of the time.

Not counting my points.

Not tracking my food intake.

I didn't stop reading my Bible though. I love that daily Bible reading is a part of my life.


I found this encouragement online this week. This morning I took that first step. We ran three miles. After the 2.5 mark, it started feeling great. We couldn't go longer though because Fred has work. I'm going to weigh in later, and I may be up (or down), but I haven't quit!

1 comment:

  1. Don't give up! Some days we do struggle! The important part is that you get back up and dust yourself off and keep on going!

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments.