Monday, October 21, 2013

Weight Watchers Weigh-In No. 22

Down . . . Down. . . Down!

This past Saturday at my meeting I was down 2.6 lbs. I was so happy to hear that bell. I have officially lost 30 pounds. About eleven or so more pounds gone will leave me weighing what is printed on my license. That's my next goal.

Fred was down 3.6 lbs at weigh-in. Woot, woot!

We will likely end up weighing Thursday due to having our first official 5k this Saturday. We won't break any records but we will SHOW UP!

4 comments:

  1. Big congratulations to the both of you!! Awesome job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow so awesome congrats on both weights and good luck on the 5k

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I'm getting a bit nervous, but I've run the distance plenty of times now. First time jitters I guess!

      Delete

We appreciate your comments.