Monday, October 7, 2013

Weight Watches Weekly Weigh-In No. 20

I can't believe I forgot to update.

This Saturday I was down two pounds.

Fred was down two and four tenths pounds.

I love that the scale is moving down, down, down. I put on pants in the a.m. and by the time I get home from work they are a mess - baggy, sagging, and unflattering. Oh the joys of being in between sizes. The amount of spandex in women's pants needs to be reduced. It's hard to find pants without spandex these days. Uugghh . . .

Fred has lost at least one pant size (almost two). I've lost twenty-nine pounds and no pants or dress sizes. MEN! Maybe one pound will make all the difference. As hungry as I've been today, that pound may have to wait til the weigh-in after next.

1 comment:

  1. That is AWESOME. I love when my clothes start fitting looser. Even when the scale is being rude, I KNOW my hard work is paying off. And Girl, my husband can just eat healthy and not do an ounce of exercise and lose the same amount of weight I lose when I work out a few days a week. Drives me crazy!! :)

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments.