Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Weight Watchers Weekly Weigh-in No.6

This week at my weekly meeting a loss of one and four tenths pounds was recorded. This brings me to a total loss of ten and four tenths pounds. I have done Weight Watchers in the past and have stopped for various reasons. I do hope I don't fall into a rut of not tracking. Not tracking means I won't lose. Even when I don't know the exact points for something, it's essential that I still write down what I have eaten. (Typing that last sentence reminded me of the fact that I miss ETools. I don't know how long I'll be without it.) Anyone who has done weight watchers for any length of time knows that it works. Like with anything else (such as getting in the Word daily or exercising regularly) one must have the right mental attitude. It's good to remind yourself often of why you're doing what you're doing.

Another 5lb star for me . . .




In other news . . .

Fred was down one and seven tenths pounds his FIRST weigh-in!! Now he has to concentrate on tracking, which he has absolutely no problem with as long as I'm the one tracking for him. (We'll see about that!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments.