Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Let's Catch Up!

I feel like I haven't blogged in forever! It's been busy around here with the kids and me going back to school after a much needed summer break. I feel like I  have been left without a spare minute in the day. Wednesday before last I returned to work for the first of three teacher in-service days. On the last day before the students were to return, Friday, I was moved to an entirely different school to teach a different subject than I was set to teach at a different grade level. Whew!

I am just now able to catch my breath. Things have been chaotic. Because of last minute preparations into the wee hours of the night, we didn't get a single run in last week. But we hit it today! There's no way I will let my progress go to waste to grade papers. Running, and exercise in general, make me feel great. My health and fitness are a priority - plain and simple.

It's hard to go to bed early with so many things left undone. It's far too easy to slip back into old habits of eating poorly and not exercising because there isn't enough time. Being a lazy bum is easy. However, I've decided that easy is not for me.

I am willing to put in the effort, I will work hard, and I am determined to succeed. I am dedicated to this healthy lifestyle. I'm in it to win it!

                               

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments.