Saturday, August 17, 2013

Weight Watchers Weekly Weigh-In No. 13

I think that I will change my meeting date to Saturday. I weighed in this morning for the second Saturday in a row. I don't know how long this will last.

So. . . the scale showed a gain of one pound and four tenths. You won't get any complaints or whining from me after last week's great loss. The gain is probably the result of a change in our training (or the lasagna my mom cooked for us Sunday.)

Fred had a loss of six tenths this week. He's being weighing in every week with me even if there aren't updates on here. He is just not that good at updating.

This week I plan to do something a wee bit different in terms of how many and what kinds of points I'll be eating. I am anxious to see how the change will be reflected on the scale. At work I was assigned to a new school and a new grade level Friday. Our students start Monday. I hope this doesn't cause me to have too many late evenings of planning and grading that disrupt my exercise routines. Otherwise, I am excited about new beginnings and opportunities.

1 comment:

  1. Good for you for not letting the scale get you down! I would have been devastated, and your positive attitude is infectious!! Good luck with school starting on Monday!!!

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments.