Wednesday, August 21, 2013

My Favorite Fast Food Meal

I really do love Wendy's. I can do without eating out, but when we are on the road, I need to have a meal that I know the points of.  I like to have a Jr. Hamburger with added lettuce and tomato, a kids fry, a cup of water, and a Jr. Frosty (usually chocolate). Sometimes, I might drop either the fry or frosty depending on the number of points I want to spend. While this meal might be a splurge point wise, it only costs about three dollars.

burger - 6 pts+
Jr. Hamburger
fry - 6 pts+
Kids' French Fries
water - 0 pts+
Nestlé® Pure Life® Bottled Water
frosty - 5pts +
Jr. Original Chocolate Frosty
I don't mind eating a salad (especially the Berry Almond Salad), but I usually have a taste for a burger. Wendy's tastes far better than McDonald's in my opinion. If it weren't so full of fat (and points!), I'd opt for a number one Sonic burger with added cheese, chili and coleslaw and an order of onion rings. YUMMY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments.