Saturday, August 10, 2013

Weight Watchers Weekly Weigh-In No. 12

Because our church had VBS this past week, I had to miss my regular meeting. This morning I got a chance to attend a meeting. The scale showed a loss of . . .




seven pounds and six tenths!  


Shut up! I know! When I heard all of the dings from the bell and the clapping from the members, I felt like I was on Biggest Loser! The leader was like "You must have worked really hard this week." Um. . . Not really, but it's 'bout time! I've weighed every morning this week since I missed my meeting so I knew the number, I just hadn't done the MATH.

My weight loss has been a bit slow, but I know it's because of the steady increases in exercise. We've been running and doing Chalean. But this past week I didn't slack in exercise - I didn't complete one single exercise. I really am a believer in rest weeks (though this one wasn't planned), and no, it's not the laziness in me. Oh, I did run two miles this morning! (Early to bed, early to rise - makes a man healthy, wealthy, and wise.

This week we will move on to a new phase of Chalean; therefore our bodies will have to make adjustments that might negatively impact the scale. However, this journey is not all about a scale.

I don't know what the future holds, but today I will bask in this scale victory!


No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments.