Saturday, July 20, 2013

Chalean Extreme Burn Circuit 2 in Pictures

 

 





 
 
Looking at over 100 pictures of us exercising was quite eye opening. We got to see when our form was good and when it was poor. Do cameras really add ten pounds? If they do, I feel much better about what I've seen!
 
I really enjoy doing Chalean Extreme. Each time I find I am able to increase my weights on almost every exercise, which is why we invested in SelectTechs in the first place. I purposely started off light because I hate that sore, gotta roll out of the bed, hurts to sit on the toilet feeling. I also like that I can actually see several people performing the exercise so I know how the exercise should be done. (I wish I had a mirror at times though.) We have a weight lifting book of workouts that's kind of awkward for beginners who have no idea of correct form. I like that someone modifies the exercises to make them slightly easier. Chalean tells you what weight she's using and sometimes what the others use. (She and another person use SelectTechs. Two people use three sets of free weights, and one person uses resistance bands.)
 
In case you are wondering, Fred and I work out at the same time. One of our kids took the pictures above. They may not be the best shots, but we have good ones to judge our form and we have good body shots that we can compare to later ones down the rode and say, "I can't believe I used to have all that stomach!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments.