Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Weight Watchers Weekly Weigh-In No. 10

I tracked every bite, lick, and taste.

I weighed or measured food at home.

I got in six workouts.

I weighed-in with a 2.8 pound lost.

I believe in Weight Watchers. Still, I know that A, B, and C above could have resulted in E (instead of D)  - 2.8 pounds gained. Would I have been pleased with E? No! However, I know that in the end, I will be able to say I lost x pounds with Weight Watchers, but I won't be able to tell anyone that following WW guaranteed me a loss each week. Even though every member is given the same guidelines, no two people will have the same results. Life must be factored in.

Sometimes, it pays to look at the big picture. Other times, it's best to concentrate on the matters right in front of us.

So, Fred recommitted to tracking and planning and he saw a loss of 4 lbs! I am proud of my hubby! I almost feel partly to blame for his weight gain over the years because my cooking is just sooo good. (Almost doesn't count though!)

One star for Fred:

1 comment:

  1. So true. It's best to concentrate on the matters in front of us. If you try to focus on things that you can't clearly see, you'll end up feeling stress and discourage. Looking forward to read more.

    http://herweightlossdiary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments.