Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Weight Watchers Weekly Weigh-In No. 8

I prepared myself for a gain. I did gain. My leader asked me if I knew the scale would go up after she saw the number. I told her I figured it might be up a pound or so given I attended a family reunion this past weekend. I gained one and nine tenths pounds. Oh. Those darn ribs!

While I didn't overeat or stuff myself, I did indulge in foods I haven't been eating. I also didn't count points for foods I ate outside my home. Without Etools, it seems too difficult since I don't regularly eat the foods I had. One good thing is that I didn't drink any calories; all I had was water.

I need a plan! I have a go-to meal for when I have to eat out - several depending on where I have to eat. (Which reminds me that I need to get a sushi fix SOON!) What do I do when invited to eat elsewhere? Not eat? No one I know goes out of their way to make healthy foods. We serve salad at our house when we invite others over. Most of our family members don't serve salad, but I know they eat it. Maybe I could make and take a salad and then have a piece of meat and some vegetables that hopefully aren't loaded with butter. (Surprisingly, I do weigh and eat 7 grams of butter regularly for 1pts +.)

So, I had a gain. It's not the end of the world (for me). Fred had a gain too. It was only four tenths of a pound. What the? MEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments.