Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Weight Watchers Weekly Weigh-In No. 9


 


I was up four tenths at weigh-in. (And I didn't even eat cake at the baby shower!) Really, I am not bothered by it at all. There were times during this past week that I did a lot of estimating. I do prefer to make my food myself. Perhaps the gain has to do with the increases in weight lifting.

foodlog Reverse Food Journaling: Log What You Don't Eat
I really didn't !


This upcoming week, I'll be meticulous in my tracking (so I know that's never the reason for a gain) and get my exercise in (I missed a bit of this). I'm doing well with my July goals.

Fred relapsed: mental tracking. He saw a gain of two and two tenths pounds. Having done Weight Watchers before, I know without a doubt that tracking is essential to success. I started him off this morning by pre-tracking five of six meals and snacks, but it's something he has to learn to do. I think he's a believer now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments.